China Digital Marketing Masterclass - Complete 8-module course
How to Succeed Now in China’s Digital Marketing WorldWatch Promo
This complete 8-module masterclass is the best way to get actionable insights on China’s market, its modern consumers and Chinese social media marketing and selling.
A note from Ashley:
I’ve been teaching my signature China Digital Marketing Masterclasses for the past 3 years in Singapore, Malaysia, Germany, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia and many other countries. Every masterclass is different because China changes fast and I’m determined to bring you only the very best and latest insights.
This is why this course consists of high-quality video recordings of my latest global trainings from the summer of 2019, and is supplemented with presentations, downloadable content and tests after each module.
After completing these 8 modules, you’ll be a China marketing expert, equipped with knowledge and actionable insights. It’s a big promise, but I’m confident I can deliver.
What do people say?
"This course is fantastic! I would highly recommend this course to anyone working in the market."
Anna Zhao, Norway China Business Hub
"Great and relevant content! Professional and knowledgeable speaker with contagious energy. Excellent examples shared during the presentation."
Michelle Ng, Harley-Davidson
"This training was extremely insightful for our team! As a renowned speaker in Asia, Ashley is an expert when it comes to introducing Chinese landscape clearly and ensuring a smooth skills transfer for any audience who attends her training."
Albin Lix, Founder & Managing Director at Digital Business Lab
"The masterclass was informative, immensely useful and relevant. Wow!"
Mohamed Razil, Temasek
The 8 modules cover:
1. The China Market, Modern Chinese Consumers and Digital Trends in 2019
2. WeChat: Mastering China’s Most Powerful Social Media
3. Weibo: Winning with Content and Relevance
4. Emerging Platforms: Marketing on Douyin, RED, Bilibili, Toutiao and Kuaishou
5. Campaigns: How to Run Effective SMM Campaigns in China
6. Chinese Key Opinion Leaders: How to Effectively Work with Chinese Influencers
7. How to Reach and Attract Chinese Tourists
8. New Retail: How Chinese Tech Giants are Changing Global Commerce
What will I learn?
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of the China market and how to succeed in 2019
- You’ll understand the habits of and latest trends for modern Chinese consumers
- You’ll form an in-depth understanding of China’s digital media landscape and how it’s different from the rest of the world
- You’ll get a comprehensive understanding of China’s major digital platforms such as WeChat and Weibo
- You’ll also learn about other emerging platforms like Douyin, RED, Bilibili, Toutiao and more.
- You’ll understand the importance of cooperating with different types of Chinese KOLs to influence consumers at different stages of their decision-making process
- You’ll learn how to find the right KOLs for your brand and how to audit them
- You’ll learn how to launch effective social media campaigns in China
- After completing the 8-module masterclass, you’ll be the China marketing expert in your organization. You can be your company’s point person, knowing how to stay on top of the latest trends and events.
Ashley is a globally known China marketing expert, LinkedIn Top Voice in marketing and Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator. She’s the founder of several China-focused businesses, including social media agency Alarice and marketing training company ChoZan.
She was a member of Alibaba’s Global Influencer Entourage from 2017 to 2019, a member of JD’s Global China Experts Group in 2018, and worked directly with a Tencent co-founder to conquer Western social media from 2017 to 2019.
Ashley has written 3 books on China and amassed 50,000 followers on LinkedIn based on her thought leadership regarding Chinese consumers, social media and New Retail.
In the past 3 years, Ashley has taught over 4,500 marketers and business leaders across 16 countries how to craft an effective China strategy, how to understand modern Chinese consumers and how to reach them on local social media platforms like WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Zhihu, Toutiao, Kuaishou and others.
Ashley has helped marketers all over the world boost their China digital marketing skills and harness the power of social media. Join Ashley’s signature China Digital Marketing Masterclass to become a world level China marketing expert yourself.
"It was great! The masterclass was professional, very educational, up-to-date and extremely entertaining."
Xi Chen , Bing Bang Aps
"Very informative. Real life cases. A benefit in every way!"
Stefanie Chiu, GM Marketing & Communications at Li & Fung
"The masterclass provided brand new knowledge on what’s happening in China right now, as well as useful tips on what’s worth doing and what’s not."
Joyce Lam, Link Asset Management Limited
StartOverview Of The China Market (1) (15:14)
StartOverview Of The China Market (2) (16:52)
StartReviewing the Post Corona New Normal (13:50)
StartModern Chinese Consumers Overview (14:57)
StartModern Chinese Consumers after COVID-19 (11:15)
StartOverview of China’s Marketing & Sales Channels (22:49)
StartChina Digital Trends (8:09)
StartOverview of WeChat-Social Networking (20:32)
StartOverview of WeChat Official Account (19:18)
StartOverview of WeChat Mini Program & Payments (10:22)
StartDriving Followers to Your WeChat (12:18)
StartEnlarge Followers: WeChat Advertising Options (4:51)
StartCases and Best Practices (12:40)
StartOverview of Weibo for marketing (3:12)
StartAccount registration & verification (2:26)
StartWeibo customization (1:28)
StartDeveloping a solid content strategy: the 4-1-1 rule (7:22)
StartFollowers acquisition and development (2:20)
StartWeibo’s newest features and future of the platform (11:18)
StartCase studies (15:58)