China Digital Marketing Masterclass: Post Covid-19 Edition
Be the first to get a grip on China’s New Normal and get the latest and most actionable insights to help your China strategy in 2020 and beyond.
Covid-19 has disrupted industries, supply chains and is changing consumer preferences and behaviors with each turn the crisis takes. China is using the challenges presented to it to strengthen weak areas and is becoming even more reliant on digital communication for work and commerce. This masterclass covers the latest insights on how to adjust to China’s new normal and how to serve new, emerging consumer groups.
A note from Ashley:
As China recovers from Covid-19 at light speed, local and international brands need to adjust to the new realities fast. I developed this all-new course to equip marketers with knowledge and actionable insights to succeed in post Covid-19 China. This course consists of 4 modules of high-quality video recordings and is supplemented with presentations, Tech giant team interviews and downloadable content. You’ll receive a certificate after completion.
What are people saying?
"Great Masterclass! To the point and practical which makes it easy to transfer and implement to one's own strategy."
"Will be using what I learned to quickly revise my company's digital marketing strategy for the next 6 months."
"Just another source of valuable information. Brilliant."
"Great insights, case studies and very practical examples. Very enjoyable and productive."
What will I learn?
- Current consumer profiles and how Covid-19 affects high and low-income populations in different city tiers.
- The most desired product categories and how to market them to Chinese consumers
- Best practices from Chinese companies that adjusted after Covid-19 and made their brand stand out.
- What’s the best e-commerce platform for your brand? The advantages and disadvantages of different e-commerce platforms and a clear understanding of where you need to be.
- How to win traffic with live-streaming and how to set up virtual shopping
And many more valuable insights to revise your strategy for post Covid-19 China.
Ashley is a globally known China marketing expert, LinkedIn Top Voice in marketing and Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator. She’s the founder of several China-focused businesses, including social media agency Alarice and marketing training company ChoZan.
She was a member of Alibaba’s Global Influencer Entourage from 2017 to 2019, a member of JD’s Global China Experts Group in 2018, and worked directly with a Tencent co-founder to conquer Western social media from 2017 to 2019.
Ashley has written 3 books on China and amassed 50,000 followers on LinkedIn based on her thought leadership regarding Chinese consumers, social media and New Retail.
In the past 3 years, Ashley has taught over 4,500 marketers and business leaders across 16 countries how to craft an effective China strategy, how to understand modern Chinese consumers and how to reach them on local social media platforms like WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Zhihu, Toutiao, Kuaishou and others.
Ashley has helped marketers all over the world boost their China digital marketing skills and harness the power of social media. Join Ashley’s signature China Digital Marketing Masterclass to become a world level China marketing expert yourself.
The 4 modules cover?
Module 1: China’s New Normal, Modern Consumers and Digital Trends
- China’s Top 5 Digital Trends in 2020
- Reviewing the Post-coronavirus New Normal
- Understanding the China Market and Modern Chinese Consumers
- The Most Desired Product Categories in 2020
- Interactive Activity: Chinese Consumers
Interview + Q&A with JD’s internal team
Module 2: E-commerce in Post Covid-19 China
- New Retail, New E-commerce, New Traffic
- The Cross-border E-commerce Landscape Post-coronavirus
- Tmall and Weitao’s Rising Trends
- Selling on JD in 2020
- Winning Traffic with Live Streaming in China
Interview + Q&A with WeChat’s internal team
Module 3: Marketing and Strategy in the Post Covid-19 Era
- An Overview of the China Marketing Landscape in 2020
- Reassessing Strategies to Stay on Top of New Developments
- WeChat and Weibo: What’s New, Hot and Useful
- Douyin and RED: New Boom Post Covid19
- The Best Marketing Strategies for Different Industries in China in 2020
Interview + Q&A with special KOL guest Hugo
Module 4: What’s Next in China’s Digital Space in 2020-21?
- Lessons from Hard-hit Industries
- Overview: How Can Brands Adjust to Changes Due to Covid-19?
- China’s “8 New’s” to Watch Out For in 2020-2021
StartChina’s Top 5 Digital Trends in 2020 (32:23)
StartReviewing the Post Corona New Normal (13:50)
StartUnderstanding the China Market and Modern Chinese Consumers (11:15)
StartThe Most Desired Product Categories (13:23)
StartInterview + Q&A with JD.com’s internal team (Part 1) (15:45)
StartInterview + Q&A with JD.com’s internal team (Part 2) (13:35)
StartTest Your Learning
StartNew Retail, New E-commerce, New Traffic (18:04)
StartThe Post Coronavirus Cross-border E-commerce Landscape (12:30)
StartRising Trends on Tmall and Weitao (25:48)
StartSelling on JD in 2020 (8:32)
StartInterview + Q&A with WeChat internal team (Part 1) (8:47)
StartInterview + Q&A with WeChat internal team (Part 2) (8:18)
StartWinning Traffic with Live Streaming (22:26)
StartKey Planning Points for Your 2020 E-commerce Strategy (10:20)
StartTest Your Learning
StartAn Overview of China's 2020 Marketing Landscape (14:41)
StartReassessing Strategies to Stay on Top of New Developments (18:30)
StartWeChat: What’s New, Hot and Useful (14:22)
StartWeibo: What’s New, Hot and Useful (30:05)
StartDouyin and RED: A New Boom Post Covid-19 (13:43)
StartInterview with KOL Hugo (Part 1) (19:59)
StartInterview with KOL Hugo ( Part 2) (10:42)
StartThe Best Marketing Strategies for Different Industries in 2020 (31:51)
Start5 Tips for Planning your 2020 Marketing Strategy (13:28)
StartTest Your Learning