China Digital Masterclass: China E-commerce 2021
Learn about the latest changes in Chinese consumers e-commerce habits and bring you China e-commerce presence to the next level.
HELLO ALL, ASHLEY HERE.
In comparison to the rest of the world, China's retail is one the most digitalised and by the end of H1 2020 there were 749 million online shoppers in China. According to the latest data, Taobao, Tmall, JD and Pinduoduo already own 15%, 14%, 9% and 4% of the global e-commerce market respectively. Covid-19 further fueled the digitalization of sales channels. It has become a new normal for Chinese consumers to seamlessly purchase products by using the social+e-commerce model. If you want to get a better understanding of how different e-commerce ecosystems work in China and have an actionable plan to succeed in China's top market places, this masterclass is for you.
Ashley is a globally known China marketing expert, LinkedIn Top Voice in marketing and Asia-Pacific Top 25 Innovator. She’s the founder of several China-focused businesses, including social media agency Alarice and marketing training company ChoZan.
She was a member of Alibaba’s Global Influencer Entourage from 2017 to 2019, a member of JD’s Global China Experts Group in 2018, and worked directly with a Tencent co-founder to conquer Western social media from 2017 to 2019.
Ashley has written 3 books on China and amassed 50,000 followers on LinkedIn based on her thought leadership regarding Chinese consumers, social media and New Retail.
In the past 3 years, Ashley has taught over 4,500 marketers and business leaders across 16 countries how to craft an effective China strategy, how to understand modern Chinese consumers and how to reach them on local social media platforms like WeChat, Weibo, Douyin, Zhihu, Toutiao, Kuaishou and others.
Ashley has helped marketers all over the world boost their China digital marketing skills and harness the power of social media. Join Ashley’s signature China Digital Marketing Masterclass to become a world level China marketing expert yourself.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This masterclass is developed to help marketers and sales teams to bring your China e-commerce to the next level. It will be particularly valuable for:
- Global and domestic sales, e-commerce teams working with/in China
- Global and domestic China marketing teams
- Business and brand owners expanding into or working in China
- Consultants helping clients to enter the China market
- Investors watching China new retail, e-commerce field
WHY TAKE THIS MASTERCLASS?
I am setting up this China Digital Marketing Masterclass to help you understand how to establish your presence on e-commerce platforms and what trends you need to watch to thrive in China.
We will talk about:
- The latest changes in Chinese consumers' behaviour and their shopping preferences
- China’s major e-commerce platforms overview: Tmall and JD
- How to win on Tmall in 2021
- A guide to succeeding on JD in 2021
- Selling on niche and social market places in China in 2021 (Pinduoduo, Kuaishou, RED, Douyin, WeChat)
- Strategies and case studies on China’s e-commerce platforms
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- All new modules equipped with only the latest insights
- Real-time interactive delivery with case studies and examples
- An interview with TP partner
- Networking opportunities with fellow China marketing managers
- A certificate upon completion
- A video recording of the virtual masterclass
The outcome of this masterclass is to help you understand how e-commerce platforms work in China in 2021-2022, which platform is the best for your business and what it takes to succeed in China's e-commerce in 2021.